Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I'm a walkin' yessirree








Posted by Picasa


For her birthday Annie received this walker from Magga and Pappa. As you can see, she's taken to it quite well. What you can't see it that she only has one speed behind that thing, and it's a full on sprint! In the third pic from the top, you can kind of tell, basically, I took that pic as she was coming full-steam ahead at me! She loves running behind that, and so far the collateral damage to the apartment has been minimal. Although when Lillie was here, there was a moment when Annie had Lillie pinned against the wall as they duked it out over who got to use the stroller.


I'm sure we'll get lots of use out this, and if the weather ever clears up I bet it'd be great on the grass, where she couldn't sprint as fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment