Thursday, February 10, 2011

Mr. Mom

This weekend Karen is flying the coop and I will be home with the kids. I was going to say I'd be babysitting, but I don't think that is the right term when they're your own kids... Needless to say, I'm hoping I'll survive. Also, when I got the big idea to write this post and use this pic, numerous blog posts came up about dads writing about watching their kids while their wives are away. So I guess I'm not that original.

Last weekend Karen asked me if I wanted to take the kids somewhere. I said why, and she replied it might be a good test run for next weekend. Then I said, well I doubt we'll be going anywhere... The logistics of shuttling around a 2.5 year old and a 9 mos old seems a bit daunting to me. Unless we're going to Costco, because they have double carts. Other than that, the thought of Annie on the loose is too much for me to fathom... We'll see. I'll let you know next week how everything went. Wish me luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment